Our attorneys, many holding advanced degrees in electrical, mechanical, and/or computer arts, along with business degrees and industry experience, develop an efficient and unique strategy for each case, considering both the legal and business perspectives to best monetize or defend your action. We employ a detail-oriented approach from beginning to favorable settlement or ruling for our client. We conduct Markman claim construction hearings, try cases to decision and represent clients before the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
For example, our attorneys have representative experience in the following matters:
- Represented software company in patent litigation involving a cloud-based software platform, obtaining a favorable settlement on behalf of the client;
- Represented a digital video distribution provider in multiple patent litigations involving digital billboards, obtaining favorable settlements on behalf of the client.
- Represented a major semiconductor firm in patent litigation involving microprocessor technology, obtaining a favorable settlement on behalf of the client;
- Represented a large telecommunications router manufacturer involving Internet and 802.11 wireless patents, obtaining a favorable settlement and dismissal for the client and its customers.
- Represented a networking equipment provider in an ITC proceeding, and achieved a settlement and dismissal of proceedings for the client.
Additionally, as we understand the cost and time concerns associated with litigation, we communicate with clients about alternative resolutions that still accomplish their objectives. Our experience in federal courts across the country ensures we can handle any patent litigation matter for our clients.